The beautifully landscaped gated entry is your first hint that Rosedale Golf & Country Club is no ordinary golfing neighborhood. Small enough to be neighborly, Rosedale’s signature boulevard of 80- foot pines and ancient oaks leads to captivating homes overlooking lakes, fairways and the community’s magnificent clubhouse.
Abundant amenities and a full calendar of social activities make Rosedale Golf & Country Club an exciting place to call home. Residential options in Rosedale include single-family homes and maintenance-free patio homes. Exquisite detailing and appealing extras are found in each of the homes, many of which border fairways, lakes or nature preserves.
What draws seasonal and permanent homeowners to this premier master-planned community on the Gulf Coast of Florida?
- The safe and peaceful atmosphere of a gated community
- Welcoming neighborhoods with friendly neighbors
- 22,000-square-foot clubhouse
- Championship golf, Har-Tru® tennis, bocce
- The pristine beaches of Florida’s Gulf Coast and Fitness center
- Minutes from historic downtown Bradenton, Sarasota, and Tampa
- Near airports, art, culture, social and community events, shopping, and water recreation
For more information about homes for sale in Rosedale or to schedule your personal tour, contact Tina Ciaccio of Michael Saunders & Company.