Just east of I-75, Serenoa Lakes provides ideal country living with easy access to the finest in urban amenities. The location in east Sarasota is perfect for active retirees, young professionals and growing families.
A gated and deed-restricted community of 92 homes in Sarasota, Florida, set among four lakes and adjacent to a golf course with generous lots ranging from 1/2 to 1+ acre. The centerpiece of Serenoa is a 30-acre lake where residents may enjoy recreational activities such as canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and wildlife watching.
Serena Lakes is conveniently located …
- beside Serenoa Golf Club
- 3 minutes to Twin Lakes Park and Sports Complex
- 5 minutes to I-75
- 7 minutes to shopping and restaurants
- 12 minutes to Doctor’s Hospital
- 15 minutes to Tamiami Trail (US-41)
- 20 minutes to downtown Sarasota
- 20 minutes to Siesta Key beaches
- 35 minutes to Sarasota-Bradenton Airport
- 10 miles from Myakka State Park, Florida’s largest state park
Residents of Serenoa Lakes enjoy spacious and attractive single-family homes, on half- to one-acre home sites. The neighborhood includes a shimmering 30-acre stocked lake—for fishing and kayaking—and an adjoining 18-hole public golf course with driving range and putting green. There are numerous home styles and floor plans available throughout Serenoa Lakes and many homes have lake or natural views.
For more information regarding homes for sale in Serenoa Lakes or to schedule your personal tour, contact Tina Ciaccio of Michael Saunders & Company.